- Most obvious at first glance is the new digital timer and LCD display.
- The new timer allows you to set your desired grind time from 1-40 seconds, to the tenth of a second, allowing you to grind just what you need for your brews.
- Set the timer into pulse mode by holding down the button for a few seconds. In pulse mode, you can grind just what you need by holding down the button, and the timer will count up to let you know how long your dose takes.
- Grinds bin now has LED lights for increased visibility
Like the previous iteration of the Virtuoso, the Virtuoso+ features 40 mm conical steel burrs, and 40 grind settings that are capable of grinding a wide range of sizes from very fine to coarse. In our experience, this grinder absolutely shines as a home brew grinder, with great flavor quality for pour over and auto drip brewing. The 8 ounce hopper holds a generous amount of whole beans, and the 5 ounce grinds bin below - which is now illuminated by a set of handy LED lights - is spacious enough to handle your mightiest of early morning coffee needs.
What's in the box:
- Baratza Virtuoso+ 587 grinder
- Hopper and grinds bin
- Plastic bristle brush
- Quick start guide
- Digital grind timer, set from 0.1 to 40 sec
- 40 mm steel conical burrs
- 40 grind settings - suitable for anything from moka pot to french press
- 8 oz bean hopper
- 5 oz grinds bin
- LED lights to illuminate grinds bin
- Optional pulse grinding mode
- 550 rpm 70 W motor
- Dimensions: 4.7 in (W) x 13.8 in (H) x 6.3 in (D)